Friday, October 23, 2009

long time ago.....

assalamualaikum n hai....

it feels like it has been ages since i posted my last entry....lama tu.....busy? meetings? classes? yup, suma tu termasuk dalam jadual padat aku.....25 periods per week.....6-7 periods everyday....tell me what do u think of my hectic life???

tp aku ttp happy...^_^ why? because i have lots of students who support me....always be there for me....=p

my form 5 students (the last class) are showing great interest in english compared to the first time i entered their class.....naughty, not interested in english, problematic, lazy ( all negative words) could be seen in each of them ..... but now , they
(eventhough not all seem to change) are changing for the better....that's what i have been hoping for....when other teachers are complaining about their attitude n absence from classes, alhamdulillah i have not encountered those problems....

even the naughtiest boy in school seem to change for the better....i still remember seeing him being hit n slapped several times by PKHEM.....

tp sekarang, "teacher tolong check keja saya"...sampai aku pun ckp, "ang salah mkn ka????"=)

pa pun aku happy...really hope that all my stdents change for the better n hope that i can be part of their changes=p, insyaallah....

No comments: