Wednesday, March 4, 2009

hai and assalamualaikum....
it has been a while for me since my last entry....
lots of work....s usual....(wink2 alasan ja ^_~)...
nwy now i'm in a cc in CS...lots of things to do bt s usual escapism is needed after each assignment is submitted, release tension ^_^
while browsing through the net, writing my new entry, i could see lots of people are in this cc n of course because of internet service...
bt until now i'm still thinking of the benefits of internet towards human being...
why people love to lay back and spend their time browsing through the net???me myself also love to spend my sweet little time browsing the net ^_^...bt still i dont know why...is it because of the information offered in the net???i'm not that addicted to the internet...but my sister do..she can stay awake in the middle of the night chatting, browsing for information and so on...she rather not sleeping than stopping herself from browsing the net....
wah xsangka penangan internet begitu kuat ^_^ as for my brothers, internet means games...and this is what i experienced during my practical teaching...my students really love playing those online games and willing to spend their money for that...what a waste and what a life...i didnt see them playing all those traditional games which i used to play during my childhood days...
internet was nothing during my childhood days...xpandai la benda2 mcm ni
bt still we enjoyed our evening playing tuju kasut, masak2 (hahaha girlish betoi), roaming all around the housing area with friends...i used to get beaten by my dad because of playing with my male friends until maghrib....and tido luar adalah perkara biasa...my mum plak dengan hangernya, chasing after me sebab selalu pukul anak org...i dun know why bt when playing tuju kasut, i always ended up fighting with other kids...xpaham betoi...emo kot =p
i miss those times...even my brother and sisters do not play that kind of games anymore...kuno katanya...
bt the truth is those games really make you move around actively...xla mandom or lembab =p
bdk2 sekarang pun ada games sendiri yg mana aku pun xberapa paham kebaikannya...
bt whatever it is, doesnt matter what kind of games they play, what matters is the games are positive ones which of course give some positive outcomes to them....

4 comments:

Md Zaini Zulkufli said...

huhu..traditional games byk movement la ejat..modern game kebanyakan guna minda..sbb tu dak2 skrg mandom2..dok dpn pc lama2..tp otak bleh tahan bijaknya..haha

gda Mokhtar said...

ye ke cik mat?
takut bijak ke arah lain jer...
tp mainan tradisional takkan ada tandingannya, byk instrumental values!

Md Zaini Zulkufli said...

huhu..stuju yg traditional games byk instrumental values..tp apa yg bijak ke arah lain tuh?..haha

ejat said...

hai cik mat...xkan xpaham kot bijak ke arah mana...hahaha...tp kalau bijak minda, bdn mandom, xbest gak...bdk2 sekarang kecik2 dah pakai cermin mata tebal...sbbb tgk pc lama sgt la 2 ^_^