Monday, February 9, 2009

aiyooo...y aizat???people keep asking me that....of all the names, y aizat....nama mcm laki...hahaha...hmm how am i going to answer this????i always have this problem...facing people who dont believe that MY NAME IS AIZAT...n I AM A FEMALE...cant blame them...^_^ kalau on the phone lagi teruk...people will think that i'm joking...xkuasa aku...actually there was a history behind that...i'm d 1st child in the family...so my parents (at that time) dreamt of having a son for their first child...so my mum got pregnant n she had to go for this scanning thingy...surprise2!!! the doctor told my parents that they were going to get a son...huh???pelik2...so they prepared a name for me...MOHD AIZAT B. ABD HALIM...until the end of her pregnancy, the doctor still did not realise that i am a baby girl...aduh, salah sapa ni???scanner kot???^_^..until the day i was born (earlier than the due date), my parents were surprised to see a baby girl...at that time we were in penang(going back to my grandma's house) n my parents were busy packing our things to go back to sarawak (used to live there)...so to make things simple, my parents just changed MOHD AIZAT to NURAIZAT...^_^ but i'm proud to say that my name is AIZAT...xpa la, nampak different ckit... lain drpd yg lain^_^

No comments: