Tuesday, January 27, 2009

assalamualaikum...
quality vs quantity...which 1 do u prefer the most?? having quality or quantity time with ur loved ones ??hmm for me i prefer both ^_^ my family and i went for a picnic today...it was so fun because it has been ages that we spend our holidays together...besides, my father is a very busy man (sort of workaholic) n we rarely have the time to see him...besides, me, my sis, my bro study in different places...this add up to the reasons why we rarely have the opportunity to spend our time together...but still, we love the quantity time that we have especially if we have 1 week of holiday but my father doesnt have one...so we only have the time to see him during dinner (8-9 cz my parents sleep really early-around 9.30 - n the next morning, 6.30 my father will go for work)..that's the routine.... but we have no complaints bout that becz we have been trained to accept every minute that we have (regardless quality or quantity) and spend it effectively...and for today, it was one of the memorable memories that we (one whole big family) had experienced...what am i trying to say here is, never ever complaint that u dun have enough time to be spent with ur loved ones...the most important thing is u have to learn to accept every minute that u have and turn it into ur most quality time...n i am really sure that u will never forget this quantity turn into quality times...insyaallah... ^_^

No comments: