Friday, January 16, 2009

--- me and my interesting friends - future teachers ^_^



looking back at my blog's title, GoodMorningTeacher??: me myself was wondering,why did i choose this title at the first place??...hmmm...actually this came from my roommate's idea...she is a blogger, love to write and surely love to share-in contrast with my personality (hate to write and share =p)..bt still i was thinking of a way to share my thoughts about my future profession...so i asked for her opinion (regarding the title of this blog) so here i am, just had a still point to create a blog (and i think it is quite late =p)..bt then, when i think back, this title do have some "strong" connection with me...i remember having this one incident whereby one of my friends (when i was in secondary school), greeted me "good morning teacher"...i was wondering why bt then she said i do have a quality of being a teacher (minus the part they do know that i'm going to be a teacher-because my father is a teacher-and he will force me to become a teacher)...this is where the 2 question marks come in...because i did not really want to be a teacher....i did not dare to say this was my passion...bt now i'm proud to say that I AM A TEACHER...i love this profesion (minus the 6 years of torture ^_^)...having the opportunities to meet interesting friends (i really mean this =p), lecturers, students (during my practical teaching) and the most important part is i'm able to make my parents proud of me...i feel lucky and grateful that my dad did 'force' me to enter this field (maybe he "saw" my future at that time, who knows)...back to the title of this blog, i love it as it reflects who i was and it reminds me of my 'stupidity'....whatever it is life has to go on....and so do i.....^_^

2 comments:

Jeev said...

Both my parents were teachers :). Keep up the good work!!

ejat said...

thanks jeev, 4 ur support ^_^