Saturday, January 31, 2009

this morning , i went shopping with my sis....we bought few things and i was looking for my shurah day cream...it happened to be that there was a salegirl, 'helping' me to find my shurah day cream bt unfortunately dah habis....this is the conversation that happened between me and the salegirl:
yes miss, u cari apa??

i cari day cream shurah...ada x??

shurah???(dgn muka pelik)

yes, shurah...ada x???

shurah xdak la...i recommend yg len la, nak x??

xmau la..i nak shurah ja...

ala i nak recommend product elok punya ma...international punya..

xmau la...i nak pkai local product...nak sokong local product..

maka dengan 'kerek'nya dia menjawab:

ala pakai local product, muka mcm local ja..tp kalau pkai international product, muka mcm international...

at that particular time, i was so pissed off..ONE; because the salegirl is not pretty at all n i'm sure she uses international product rite?? (based on the conversation)... SECOND; what's wrong with local products??there are lots of good local products what...we should never ever underistimate our own local products.. not all local products are that bad...i'm not ashamed to admit that i do use local products because if us malaysians do not support our own products, who else, rite???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 250 pounds on every site. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the boots were around 220 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were approximately 220 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?